New Job Posting: Heavy Equipment Mechanic Needed ASAP – Cincinnati Area
Vandalia Rental is an awesome, growing company with a crazy bright future. We commit all our energy to operational excellence in everything we do. Our customers are the best ever and they ultimately judge our performance. They always expect our “A” game and won’t settle for 2nd string. We want the “A” players on our team.
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic will troubleshoot, diagnose and repair all rental equipment in our fleet as safely and efficient as possible.
Salary and Benefits:
- Pay is based on relevant knowledge and experience. If you got it, we’ll pay you for it
- Monthly bonus potential – AND we actually pay it out. No tricks here
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance – eligible after 30 days
- 401(k) with company match – $1 for $1, up to 6% of your annual pay – and your eligible after 30 days
- Tuition assistance – We’ll help you stay on top of your game
- Paid time off – Vacation and Personal time
- Perform all levels of preventive maintenance and planned maintenance on equipment
- Perform all electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and engine related repairs on all equipment – Equipment ranging from small hand-held pieces to 180’ Boom Lifts and everything in between
- Perform Pre-Delivery Inspections for new equipment
- Assist customers via telephone with troubleshooting equipment issues
- May be required to travel to customer job sites for on-site repairs
- Other tasks as required
- Must love to work on stuff, specifically construction, agricultural and industrial type equipment – Should have 5+ years’ wrenching experience
- Have a good understanding of what it takes to rock-n-roll as a mechanic – Electrical, hydraulic, mechanical an all other stuff you maintenance rock stars do
- Must love challenges and solving problems
- Driving record can’t be jacked up
- Authorized to work in the good ol’ U.S. of A.
The above are clearly not intended to capture everything you will need to do. This provides a framework of what we’re looking for in an All-Star Maintenance Team Member.
Vandalia Rental is a Drug Free Workplace. We will perform a background and motor vehicle report.
Interested in this job? Call us at (937) 898-5061 or complete the form below and attach your resume for consideration