Save Time in the Equipment Rental Process – Make Reservations Online
When work gets busy, we know how important time management is for contractors. You’re scheduling jobs, managing labor, and doing administrative tasks. The last thing a busy contractor needs is to get bogged down in the equipment rental process. You may need several different pieces of equipment per job, and you want a rental process that’s straightforward.
Knowing whether to rent or buy certain equipment is a complex decision, but the general rule of thumb is that if you use a piece of equipment less than 60-70 percent of the time, it makes more sense to rent it. Using a reliable rental source can eliminate some of the risks of renting; like not having a piece of equipment available when you need it, or getting older equipment that breaks down.
That’s why we’ve made it easy to make equipment reservations online with Vandalia Rental. Whether you’re planning jobs in the office or using your smartphone while onsite, you can reserve the equipment you need with our quick and efficient online rental process.
The Online Rental Process
- Visit our online rental page to begin the rental process.
- You’ll see our equipment catalog. First, select the general category of the equipment you need (Earth Moving, Generators, Safety, and more). The next pages will let you narrow down to find the exact piece of equipment you’re looking for. On the product page, we provide specifications to help you make your selections, such as dimensions and weight of the equipment, engine details, and other useful information.
- Select your chosen equipment and fill out the requested information – date needed, number of items, time needed, rental duration, and pickup or delivery. If you select “Pickup”, you’ll be asked to choose a location for pickup. If you need delivery, you’ll be asked for the delivery address.
- When you’re done, click “Add to Cart” and the rental item will be added to your cart. You can then select more items if needed.
- When you’re finished selecting items for your equipment rental reservation, go to your cart. You’ll be asked to fill out contact information and submit your rental request.
- Soon, a customer service representative will contact you to give you a quote for your request and confirm your reservation. Our representative will let you know whether your selected equipment requires a Certificate of Insurance. You also have the option of adding Rent Gard to your reservation, which protects you against the first $5,000 in repair fees should an item be damaged during your rental.
That’s it! Placing your equipment reservation online allows you to view our entire catalog before making your equipment rental decisions, group multiple pieces of equipment into a single reservation, and go over your reservation before confirming it to make sure you get everything you need.
About Vandalia Rental
Vandalia Rental is a third generation, family owned and operated construction equipment rental company. We’ve been providing reliable equipment rental service to contractors and construction professionals since 1961. We have evolved from our beginnings as a small family business into the premier equipment rental company in southwest Ohio. Our commitment to providing customers with superior quality, service and value remains the same as we grow, and our personalized customer service extends from the smallest business to large corporate accounts.
With locations in Vandalia, Franklin, and Cincinnati, we are able to offer convenient equipment rental throughout the area. We also offer delivery for most pieces of rental equipment.
Customers say that Vandalia Rental “stands out above others in their industry” and that Vandalia “is what other rental companies should strive to be”.
Contact us today to learn more about our equipment, our rental process, and how to get the equipment you need for your jobs.